Ashleigh Schultz, LMHCA – Counselor
Ashleigh is a licensed mental health counselor associate (LMHCA) in the state of Washington who has been seeing clients since 2008. She primarily uses the cognitive behavioral therapy approach, however utilizes many pieces of psychodynamic practices while working with her clients. Ashleigh strives to do her very best to work with children and their families to help establish a strong foundation for all.
Ashleigh has a very gentle, loving approach when she works with children and their families, which has given her the privilege of seeing growth and amazing transformations in our families.
Ashleigh’s continued goal is to collaborate with our families and assist them in focusing on the core foundation of their family unit. Her love for children is evident as she searches for new and more creative ways to be successful in her work.
• Masters in Counseling Psychology
• City University Bellevue, Washington
• Bachelors of Science Degree in Human Development and Family Science
• Oklahoma State University, Oklahoma
ADDITIONAL/POST GRADUATE TRAINING
• Autism Support Specialist for local school district
• Fully trained in Applied Behavior Analysis therapy method of teaching
• Trained in Percussion Teaching method
• Anyone touched by developmental differences who needs guidance/support
• Autism spectrum disorders
• Parenting challenges/journeys
• ADHD obstacles and advice for coping
• Assisting, supporting, and helping to advocate for parents within our local school systems
• Anxiety/stress reduction and coping techniques