We are an “in-network” provider for several insurance plans. The following is a list of those insurance plans. We are regularly applying for “in-network” status for additional plans so if your insurance provider is not listed please feel free to contact us and inquire directly regarding our status with that plan.
If we are an “out-of-network” provider you will likely get reimbursement from you insurance but it is usually a lesser percentage. Please contact us regarding questions.
- First Choice
- Group Health
Rates charged for your counseling sessions are based on Usual and Customary charges. Most insurance companies have excellent Mental Health benefits available to you. Your insurance plan may cover the majority of your counseling fees. We can help you determine your benefit coverage. If the counselor you see is an “in-network” provider or an “out-of-network” provider the charges to you and the method of collection of those fees can be different. It is best to contact your insurance company (the customer service phone number should be on the back of your insurance card) and ask the following questions:
- Do I have mental health, out-patient coverage?
- What is my co-pay amount per visit?
- Do I have a deductible amount that needs to be satisfied first?
- Are there a maximum number of visits allowed, per calendar year?
- If I see a counselor that is out of network, what is the percentage amount that is reimbursed for the session charges?
- Do I need a referral from my Primary Care Provider before scheduling a counseling session?
- If you have the above information available you can be reasonably assured of what your coverage and personal responsibility for the charges will be at the time you begin counseling!